Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Time Gets Away

It has been more then 6 months since I last posted to this site. It's not that Iv'e been sitting on my backside doing nothing, but have been very busy recording a new album. This has been a collaboration  with an old friend and has captured most of my free time. The album should be out soon and will be available on iTunes. I will let everyone know the release date as soon as I know.

As far as my art work goes. I have only just started painting again and have a new vigour and enjoying the process of creating works again.

I am hoping to update this blog on a more regular basis and keep you informed about the work that is being produced.

Have a wonderful 2012 and I hope to be hearing about all your adventures in the world of art.

Cheers for now, Robi

No comments:

Post a Comment